2.5” SATA3 and PATA/IDE MLC, SLC flash disk
Asine AS25 family of SATA & PATA rugged SSDs enables high performance and proven reliability for a vast range of industrial applications.
The AS25 is a reliable storage solution designed with high grade industrial certified system components for rugged and harsh environmental conditions. The AS25 is ideal to meet the reliability requirements for defense, aerospace, automotive, HLS, video servers, broadcasting systems, enterprise computing, and low commercial cost embedded applications. The AS25 supports a variety of features for OEM applications such as AES-256 bit hardware encryption, fast sanitize or secure erase, optional conduction cooling (no air flow required), conformal coating, locked BOM, and more.
The AS25 offers both legacy SATA3 or SATA2 & PATA/IDE models (supporting also SATA1)
- Highest quality SLC, pSLC, MLC & TLC flash technology.
- Up to 2000GB. MLC & pSLC from 30GB ; 3D TLC from 240GB of non-volatile (per model) flash memory in a 2.5” form factor.
- SATA1, SATA2 & SATA3 interfaces.
- All modes to PIO4 & UDMA6 of SATA interface, ATA8 standard compliance.
- Fast sanitize erase for entire media (few seconds typical) capacity dependent.
- Operating temperature – commercial 0°C to 70°C, industrial -40°C to +85°C, and optional: extreme from -50°C to 110°C.
- Storage temperature -60°C to +110°C (TLC -40°C to +85°C).
- Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing.
- Altitude (operating & non-operating) 0 to 70,000 feet.
- High data transfer rate: up to 550 MB/sec sustained read and up to 500 MB/sec sustained write (capacity, technology & file system dependent).
- IOPS 4KB random read: pSLC/MLC: 45K, write: 50k; TLC- read: up to 100k IOPS. write: up to 91k IOPS.
- Sustained read: 24,000, write: 80,000 (overall capacity dependent).
- Reliability - MTBF - 1,500,000 hours MIL-HDBK271F.
- Embedded EDC/ECC, support up to 64-bit BCH algorithm for error correction code. LDPC for TLC. Bad block mapping and management.
- Built-in power-up self test and automatic self-diagnostics.
- PLP – Power lost protection - SPOR.
- Wear-leveling algorithm: dynamic & static (static @ TLC).
- Power: max. 2.7W @ 500GB (4W @ TLC) for all temperatures up to +90°C power dissipation (capacity dependent). 0.8 W on idle. 7W @ +110°C/
- TBW - up to 2PB SLC overall write/erase cycles with 512GB of SLC technology SSD; 120 for 500GB MLC; 4800 for 240GB pSLC; 800 for 1TB TLC. Read unlimited.
- No special drivers - uses existing Windows, Linux, VxWorks®, and SATA drivers.
- Heat dissipation balancing for demanding applications.
- SSD unit sustain environmental
- Shock - half sine, 40G peak, 11ms; half sine, 1500G (3 axes)
- Vibration - 16.3G RMS (random, 20Hz to 2000 Hz, 3 vibrations axes)
Note: See specific data for each model on related brochures.
SATA2 & PATA/IDE Features:
- High quality industrial grade SLC and MLC Flash technology
- 30GB to 500GB of non-volatile SLC or MLC (per model) Flash memory in a 2.5” case
- All modes to PIO4 & UDMA6 of SATA/PATA interface, ATA7 standard compliance, supports Multi-word DMA transfer
- Conduction Cool for Industrial and Extreme temperatures models
- Fast secure erase for entire media (10 min. typical) capacity dependent.
- Full supports all sanitize standards: DOD 5220.22-M, AFSSI 5020, NSA/CSS 130-2, NSA912, AR380-19, NAVSO P-5239-26, RCC-TG IRIG 106-07, and more
- Operating temperature – Commercial 0°C to +70°C, Industrial -40°C to +85°C, and Optional: Extreme up to -50°C and to +110°C case
- Storage temperature -55°C to +95°C
- Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Altitude (operating & non-operating) 0 to 80,000 feet
- Less than 20 µsec access time
- High data transfer rate: Up to 250 MB/Sec Burst R/W, 210/140 MB/Sec Sustained Read/ Write (different models to support these speeds). Optional limit to interface speed
- IOPS 4KB random Read 17,000, 0.5KB random Write: 3,000 (overall capacity & flash technology dependent)
- Reliability - MTBF - 1,000,000 hours MIL-HDBK271F
- Embedded EDC/ECC, based on 48-bit Reed Solomon Algorithm for Error Correction Code. Bad Block Mapping and Management
- Built-in power-up self test, manual and automatic self-diagnostics
- Wear-Leveling Algorithm: Dynamic wear- leveling
- 0.7 W – 2.4 W max. power dissipation (depending on capacity and temp.). 0.7W on Idle
- 3,000,000 Write/Erase cycles with SLC technology; Read unlimited
- No special drivers - uses existing Windows, Linux, VxWorks®, and SATA/PATA drivers
- Conduction cooled model for harsh and rugged applications
- Conformal coating 1B31 option. Optional – Space, Military, and Medical applications coating
- SSD unit per MIL-STD 810F
- Shock - Half Sine, 50G peak, 11ms; Half Sine, 1500G (3 axes)
- Vibration - 16.3G RMS (Random, 20Hz to 2000 Hz, 3 vibrations axes)