Asine's M.2 NVMe SSD is suitable for embedded storage applications which require a storage solution in small and removable form factor. With small physical dimensions, the M.2 provides flexibility in the design phase without any compromise on high reliability and performance. The ASM.2 is ideal to meet the reliability requirements for defense, aerospace, automotive, HLS, video servers, broadcasting systems, and enterprise computing.
The ASM.2 supports a variety of features for OEM applications such as AES-256 bit hardware encryption, fast sanitize erase, conformal coating, locked BOM, and more.
- Highest quality MLC & pSLC and 3D TLC flash technology.
- 120GB to 1000GB at MLC, from 60GB up to 500GB at pSLC and 240GB to 2000GB at TLC of non-volatile flash memory at M.2 type D5-M.
- MLC and pSLC interface PCIe NVMe Gen2 5Gbps, up to x4 lanes.
- TLC Interface PCIe Gen3 x4 lane NVMe 1.3 compliant.
- NVMe specification revision 1.1a compliant.
- Fast sanitize erase for entire media (few seconds typical) capacity dependent.
- Operating temperature – commercial 0°C to +70°C and industrial -40°C to 85°C.
- Storage temperature -55°C to +95°C
- Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Altitude – operating -1000 ft. to 100,000 ft.
- High data transfer rate: pSLC sustained read up to 1200MB/S, write up to 700MB/Sec. MLC sustained read up to 1000MB/Sec and write 350MB/sec. any capacity. (technology & file system dependent). TLC sequential read up to 2700MB/Sec sequential write up to 1750MB/SecIOPS 4KB up to 80K pSLC & 70K MLC random read & write (capacity dependent). TLC random 4KB block size - read: Up to 335K IOPS. Write: up to 280K IOPS.
- Reliability – MTBF 1,500,000 hours
o Embedded EDC/ECC. Bad block mapping and management
o Built-in power-up self-test and automatic self-diagnostics
o Wear-leveling algorithm: dynamic & static wear leveling
- Power: 1.5W on idle. Operation max. 7W.
- TBW by JESD218 standard with 4KB random write workload –
o MLC - 60TBW for 240GB SSD, 120TBW for 500GB SSD.
o pSLC - 340TBW for 120GB SSD, 680GB for 240GB SSD.
o TLC-up to 900TBW @ 2TB. Enterprise: 6000 TBW @ 1TB 128K sustain write.
- No special drivers - uses compliant NVMe Windows, Linux, VxWorks® drivers.
- Unit sustain environmental – operating and non-operating:
- MLC and pSLC SSD: shock 1,000 G/0.5ms; vibration - operating: 2.17Grms (5-700 Hz); non-operating: 3.1 Grms (5-800Hz)
- TLC SSD: shock 1,500 G/0.5ms; vibration - operating: 3.1G (2-500 Hz); non-operating: 3.1 Grms (5-800Hz)