The AS927-SATA is a half slim form factor board level high performance mass storage SSD with no moving parts. The AS927-SATA SSDs are designed to withstand extreme shocks, vibrations and harsh environmental conditions, while operating without compromising on data integrity. The AS297-SATA is ideal to meet the reliability requirements for defense, aerospace, automotive, HLS, video servers, as well as broadcasting systems and enterprise computing.
The AS297 supports a variety of features for OEM applications such as AES-256 bit hardware encryption, fast sanitize erase, conformal coating, locked BOM, and more.
- High quality Photon series SLC and MLC flash technology
- Up to 160 GB of non-volatile MLC or up to 45GB SLC (per model) flash memory.
- SATA1 (1.5GHz) & SATA2 (3GHz)
- Fast sanitize erase for entire media (in seconds) capacity dependent.
- Operating temperature – commercial 0°C to +70°C and industrial -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature -55°C to +95°C
- Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Altitude (operating & non-operating) 0 to 80,000 feet
- Less than 20 µsec access time
- High data transfer rate: up to 220 MB/sec burst R/W, 160/130 MB/sec sustained read/write (model dependent) with limit to interface speed
- IOPS 4KB random read: 5,000, random write: 4,000 (overall capacity & flash technology dependent)
- Reliability - MTBF - 1,500,000 hours MIL-HDBK271F
- Embedded EDC/ECC, based on 48-bit Reed Solomon Algorithm for error correction code
- Built-in power-up self test, manual and automatic self-diagnostics
- Bad block mapping and management
- Wear-leveling Algorithm: dynamic wear- leveling
- 0.36 W – 1.5 W max. power dissipation (depending on capacity). 0.36W on Idle
- 3,000,000 write/erase cycles with SLC technology; read unlimited
- No special drivers - uses existing Windows, Linux, VxWorks®, and SATA drivers
- Conduction cooled ready for harsh and rugged applications
- Conformal coating 1B31 standard option; optional – space, military, and medical applications coating
- SSD unit per MIL-STD 810F
- Shock - half sine, 50G peak, 11ms; half sine, 1500G (3 axes)
- Vibration - 16.3G RMS (random, 20Hz to 2000 Hz, 3 vibrations axes)