The AScPCI660 ultra speed PCI/X fast flash disk CompactPCI 6U modules plug into a single cPCI slot and interfaces via PCI/X bus. Assembled with Asine Photon series four solid state disks (SSD’s), the AScPCI660 shows performance of 250MB/sec to 800MB/sec burst and sustain R/W with up to 50,000 IOPS & can be accessed by cPCI bus J1/J2 (PIO, DMA, Ultra DMA5). Available storage up to 8TB flash and RAID 0/1 capable in a single high cPCI format.
The AScPCI660 yields an added online flash disk storage, which is scanned and registered automatically by CPU BIOS. Thus - No connecting cables or any harness are needed!
Supporting OEM specific application features such as conformal coating, conduction cool, write protect & secure erase (in special models) and more. Supported by Windows, Linux, VxWorks, Integrity, and others.
Custom specific coating available for special environment like – medical, space, military, naval, and more. Optional configuration freeze and long term support.
- 256GB to 8TB of non-volatile flash disk memory in a single cPCI 6U slot
- RAID 0 & 1 support of the four SSD’s
- Less than 40 µsec access time
- High data transfer rate – up to 500 MB/sec burst & sustained R/W (configuration dependent)
- IOPS (4KB random): 50,000 (SSD dependent @ each installed unit is 13,000 IOPs of 4K random)
- Fast erase – self H/W sanitize erase of entire media
- Reliability - MTBF > 600,000 hours (MIL-HDBK-217F, 87,600 hours mission)
- EDC/ECC on-the-fly H/W & S/W embedded 48bit Reed Solomon algorithm
- Built-in power-up self test
- Manual and automatic self-diagnostics
- Dynamic wear leveling
- 18 W max power dissipation (depending on capacity)
- 3,000,000 write/erase cycles; read unlimited (SSD dependent)
- Operating temperature – commercial 0°C to +70°C and industrial -40°C to
- Storage temperature -55°C to +95°C
- Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Altitude (operating & non-operating) 0 to 80,000 feet
- SATA2 type internal interface (four SSD drives) with DMA6 & PIO 0-4
- O.S. Drivers - uses existing Windows, Linux. Optional VxWorks® and Integrity
- Long term product life cycle support
- Conformal coating (Humiseal 1B31 for MIL); optional – compliant to space and medical applications
- Unit MIL-STD 810F compliant
- Shock - half sine, 50G, 11ms; half sine, 1500G, 0.5ms
- Vibration - 16.3G RMS (random, 20Hz to 2000 Hz, 3 vibrations axes)
- Some parameters are SSD dependent