ASREC is a high speed, reliable data, video, audio, and other interfaces robust recorder.
ASREC carries high performance on one-piece rugged data recorder and / or management computer designed specifically for airborne, land & naval military tactical field recording & monitoring applications.
ASREC targets to high-end of field recording power and enables easily a lab playback by its removable flash or magnetic storage.
ASREC acquires all tactical data physical and logical formats and effectively compress the data for recording. Data compression enables long time recording to customer’s demand. On average, ASREC enables 4 hours of video and other interfaces. The modular construction of the ASREC allows attachment of additional range of peripherals, accessories, and interfaces.
The ASREC supports Windows, Linux/R.T./Embedded, QNX, R.T. kernels, as well as other operating systems and platforms.
The ASREC standard version operates from 20 - 30 VDC power source. With dimensions of only 3.5” / 5.3” High x 10” Wide x 11” Deep. The ASREC is ideally suited for embedded applications required to survive harsh environments.
- Quad processor system
- Management CPU
- Video and data compress processor
- Memory up to 16 GB SDRAM
- Inherent frame grabber to 15/30 fps.
- Recording & monitoring interfaces
- Video in - composite
- Isolated Digital I/O – 8 bits
- 2xRS-232/422/485 ports
- 2x USB
- 2x 1553
- Additional optional ports
- Video- LVD, DV, RS170 analog
- FireWire 1394
- Arinc 429
- Analog I/O, audio
- Fiber channel
- 2X 1 Gbit Ethernet
- Up to 4000 GB removable flash disk; optional 8000GB flash disk.
- Removable hard drive, micro drive, compact flash, PC CARD
- Standard interfaces: parallel port, keyboard & mouse 10/100/1000 Ethernet, USB, audio – AC’97 standard.
- VGA support up to 1600x1200 with up to 64 MB shared with system memory.
- LCD or HDMI interface
- Operating temperatures – -35°C to +55°C; optional: -40°C to +71°C, 85°C (consult factory); intermittent: -20°C to +70°C; non-operating: -30°C to +80°C
- Expandable construction.
- Complete array of rugged peripherals
- Shock & vibrations enhancement kits available