ASR3104 is an expandable and compact high speed, reliable data, video, audio, and other interfaces robust system / recorder carries SOF (Safety of Flight) approval.
ASR3104 carries high performance on a one-piece rugged Data Monitor / Recorder and Management Computer designed specifically for airborne, land &
naval military tactical field recording & monitoring applications.
ASR3104 enables its OEM customers to utilize standard COTS PC104/+ cards, these cards integrated with its mechanical - Thermal slice designed to be added or
removed upon specific project requirements. The modular construction of the ASR3104 allows additional of peripherals, accessories, and interfaces.
ASR3104 acquires all tactical data physical and logical formats, and effectively compress the data to MPEG2/4 for recording. Data compression enables long time
recording according to customer's demand. ASR3104 enables recording more than 100 hours of video and other interfaces.
The ASR3104 supports VxWorks, Integrity, Windows, Linux/R.T./Embedded, PIKE and Linx OS kernels, as well as other R.T. operating systems.
The ASR3104 is ideally suited for embedded applications required to survive harsh environments.
- Processor system
- Data processing CPU – 6th generation Intel® Core™ (Skylake) i7/i5/i3. Optional Atom, Pentium or ARM7/9 to quad core
- Second processor – PPC or ARM
- Protocol controller – FPGA
- HDMI 4K
- Memory: up to 16 GB SDRAM and 4000GB embedded flash disk
- Standard Interfaces: 1Gbit Ethernet, USB2.0
- Recording & monitoring interfaces
- Operating temperatures -35°C to +55°C
- Optional: -40°C to +71°C, other (consult factory) intermittent: -40°C to +80°C non-operating: -30°C to +80°C
- Removable Flash Disk: up to 4000GB MLC/pSLC capacity, 400MB/Sec. sustain R/W & burst data transfer
- 2x 1 Gbit Ethernet or customize model with 10Gbit
- Audio In/Out
- Video In – frame grabber to 15/30 fps, up to 4 composite RS170 or CSI channels
- MPEG2/MPEG4 Video Encoder, up to 4 channels
- LCD, MIPI, HDMI display interface
- 2x UART ports
- 2x 1553, Arinc 429, CAN-bus up to 4 channels
- Isolated digital I/O – 8 bits
- OS support: VxWorks, Integrity, Windows, Linux/R.T./Embedded, QNX, PIKE
- Expandable Construction
- Conduction cooling
- Conformal coating
- Complete Array of Rugged Peripherals
- Shock & Vibrations enhancements