The AS-SOM-iMX6 integrated solutions family is designed for embedded systems product developers and OEMs.
Asine's AS-SOM-iMX6 ARM Cortex A9 based offers up to 1 GHz per core and up to quad core per module. This utilizes the rich experience and know-how in the design and implementation of embedded systems and modules, benefiting from the high level system engineering and development capabilities in cooperation with end user's R&D.
AS-SOM-iMX6 gives engineers a unique set of off- the-shelf design features and benefits enabling: shorter time to market, lower design cost, and reduction in projects’ risks. The enriched interfaces supports all common industrial and automotive needs added with CANbus, PCIexpress, SATA, digital audio, and more. These features and benefits make the AS-SOM a common broad solution for many applications.
The AS-SOM-iMX6 is a top grade solution offered at commercial, industrial & automotive grades.
- SOC i.MX6: solo, dual lite, dual, quad core
- 512MB-2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- External storage I/F: NOR-Flash, eMMC, mSATA/SATA2 (dual & quad), SD/microSD, PCIe SSD display support
- LVDS, HDMI 1.4, DSI, parallel; dual
LCD: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Display max resolution: HDMI: 1080p
- CAN bus
- RTC (on carrier/SBC)
- GPU Vivante GC880; OpenCL 1.1E on dual & quad
- Operating temperature – commercial 0°C to +70°C, industrial -40°C to +85°C, and extreme -45°C to +95°C