2.5” SATA high capacity ip to 8000GB SLC, pSLC & MLC flash disk
The Photon series presents SATA3 interfaces in a standard 2.5” form factor SLC, pSLC and MLC rugged flash drive. Asine AS25 flash drive delivers performance
and proven reliability for data and mission critical systems. The AS25 is a reliable storage solution designed with high grade industrial certified system components for rugged and harsh environmental conditions.
The AS25 drives support OEM application specific features such as AES-256 bit hardware encryption, fast sanitize erase, optional conduction cooling (no air flow required), conformal coating, high grade industrial certified metal & workmanship, and more. Product is compliant to JGPSSI-JIG, REACH, and RoHS. The AS25-SATA3 is a top reliable high performance mass storage solid state disk with no moving parts, ideal to meet the reliability requirements for high quality storage, data store, video and audio servers, as well as broadcasting systems and general computing.
The AS25 drives are designed to withstand long life true full capacity, while operating without compromising data integrity.
- Highest quality pSLC & MLC flash technology
- 1000GB to 8000GB MLC and for pSLC up to 4000GB of non-volatile (per model) flash memory in a 2.5” form factor
- SATA1, SATA2 & SATA3 interfaces. protocol SATA 3.1 AHCI
- All modes to PIO3,4 & to UDMA5 of SATA interface, ATA8 standard compliance
- Fast sanitize erase for entire media (few seconds typical) capacity dependent
- Operating temperature– commercial 0°C to +70°C and industrial -40°C to +85°C.
- Storage temperature -60°C to +95°C
- Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Altitude– (operating) -1000 ft. to 70,000 ft.
- High data transfer rate: ≥ 500 MB/sec sustained read or write (capacity, technology & file system dependent)
- IOPS 4KB up to 80K random read & 70K write (overall capacity dependent)
- Reliability– MTBF 2,000,000 hours based on Telcordia
- Embedded EDC/ECC; bad block mapping and management
- Built-in power-up self test and automatic self-diagnostics
- Wear-leveling algorithm: dynamic & static wear leveling
- Power: 2.7 W @ 1000GB. 0.8 W on idle
- TBW up to 1000 overall with 4TB of MLC SSD, up to 2000 for 8TB SSD
- TBW up to 10,000 overall with 4TB of pSLC SSD
- No special drivers - uses existing Windows, Linux, VxWorks®, and SATA drivers
- Standard, industrial and pSLC models
- SSD unit sustain environmental
- Shock (operating and non-operating) 1,000 G/0.5ms
- Vibration - operating: 2.17 GRMS (5-700 Hz); non-operating: 3.13 GRMS (5-800 Hz)