The ASPCIe676 ultra high speed PCIexpress X1 lane fast flash SSD module plugs into a single lane PCIe bus slot. Assembled with Asine Photon series Solid State Drive (SSD), the ASPCIe676 shows performance of up to 230MB/sec to 220MB/sec burst and sustains R/W with up to 15,000 IOPS & can be accessed by PCIe-X1 Lane bus. Available storage up to 4000GB. Optional external extension would yield a total of 8000GB flash and RAID 0/1 capable in a single high PCIe format.
The ASPCIe676 yield an added online flash disk storage, which is scanned and registered automatically by CPU BIOS. Thus - No connecting cables or any harness are needed!
Supporting OEM specific application features such as conformal coating, conduction cool, write protect & secure erase (at specific models) and more. Supported by Windows, Linux, and others.
Custom specific coating available for special environment like – medical, space, military, naval and more.
- 32GB to 8000GB of non-volatile flash disk memory in a single PCIe 1X lane slot
- RAID 0 & 1 support of the four SSD’s
- Less than 40 µsec access time
- High data transfer rate up to 230 MB/sec burst & sustained R/W (configuration dependent)
- IOPS (4KB random): 15,000 (SSD dependent @ 4K blocks)
- Fast erase sanitize erase of entire media per MIL/defense standards; optional OEM H/W signal activation
- Reliability - MTBF > 900,000 hours (MIL-HDBK-217F, 87,600 hours mission)
- EDC/ECC on-the-fly H/W & S/W embedded 48bit Reed Solomon Algorithm
- Built-in power-up self test
- Manual and automatic self-diagnostics
- Dynamic wear leveling
- Max 5 W power dissipation (depending on capacity)
- 2,000,000 write/erase cycles at SLC flash; read unlimited.
- Operating temperature- commercial 0°C to +70°C and industrial -40°C to +85°C; optional extended temperatures (restrictions applies)
- Storage temperature -55°C to +95°C
- Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Altitude (operating & non-operating) 0 to 80,000 feet
- SATA2 type internal interface with DMA6 & PIO 0-4
- O.S. drivers - uses existing Windows, Linux.
- Long term product life cycle support
- Conformal coating (Humiseal 1B31 for MIL); optional – compliant to space and medical applications unit MIL-STD 810F compliant
- Shock - half sine, 50G, 11ms; half sine, 1500G, 0.5ms
- Vibration - 16.3G RMS (random, 20Hz to 2000 Hz, 3 vibrations axes)
- Some parameters are SSD technology dependent