Asine's M.2 NVMe SSD is suitable for embedded storage applications which require a storage solution in small and removable form factor. With small physical dimensions, the M.2 provides flexibility in the design phase without any compromise on high reliability and performance. The ASM.2 is ideal to meet the reliability requirements for defense, aerospace, automotive, HLS, video servers, broadcasting systems, and enterprise computing.
The ASM.2 supports a variety of features for OEM applications such as AES-256 bit hardware encryption, fast sanitize erase, conformal coating, locked BOM, and more.
- Highest quality MLC & pSLC Flash technology
- 120GB to 1000GB at MLC and from 60GB up to 500GB at pSLC of non-volatile Flash memory at M.2 type D5-M
- Interface PCIe NVMe Gen2 5Gbps, up to x4 lanes.
- NVMe specification revision 1.1a compliant
- Fast sanitize erase for entire media (few seconds typical) capacity dependent
- Operating temperature – Commercial 0°C to +70°C and Industrial -40°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature -55°C to +95°C
- Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Altitude – operating -1000 ft. to 100,000 ft.
- High data transfer rate: pSLC Sustained Read up to 1200MB/S, Write up to 700MB/Sec. MLC Sustained Read up to 1000MB/Sec and Write 350MB/Sec. any capacity. (technology & file system dependent).
- IOPS 4KB up to 80K pSLC & 70K MLC random Read & Write (capacity dependent)
- Reliability – MTBF 1,500,000 hours
- Embedded EDC/ECC. Bad Block Mapping and Management
- Built-in power-up self test and automatic self-diagnostics
- Wear-Leveling Algorithm: Dynamic & Static wear leveling
- Power: 1.5W on Idle. Operation max. 7W
- TBW by JESD218 standard with 4KB random write workload –
- MLC - 60TBW for 240GB SSD, 120TBW for 500GB SSD
- pSLC - 340TBW for 120GB SSD, 680GB for 240GB SSD
- No special drivers - uses compliant NVMe Windows, Linux, VxWorks® drivers
- SSD unit sustain environmental – Operating and non-operating:
- Shock (operating and non-operating) 1,000 G/0.5ms
- Vibration - Operating: 2.17Grms (5-700 Hz)
- Non-operating: 3.1 Grms (5-800Hz)