AS_RCT - Remote Control Terminal (RCT)
Asine Remote Control Terminal (RCT) is a lightweight portable control unit used in a wide variety of applications, from unmanned vehicle through missile and fire, to sensors and
surveillance cameras, UAV flight, and payload control. Packed in an ergonomic design, for handheld field application, RCT incorporates: data communication, computing power, video capturing and control capabilities. Featuring Panasonic FZ-G1 tablet, with sunlight readable display, Intel Core i5 processor technology and IP65 designed body, the entire package brings powerful control and data and computing solution to the harsh environment of field users, like homeland security, first responders, and soldiers.
- Up to 2 joysticks (2 or 3 axis each)
- Optional 5-way pushbutton control
- Up to 2 2-way pushbutton controls
- 4x front pushbuttons, 2x rear pushbuttons
- Optional up to 2 guarded pushbuttons (on the top side of the unit)
- Optional toggle controls
- All controls use standard Windows API, no additional drivers required
- USB 2.0 (up to 2 ports)
- RS-232 or RS-422 (up to 2 ports)
- LAN 10/100 or 10/100/1000 (optional)
- Ergonomic handheld design
- Choice of materials (polyurethane, nylon12)
- Fully integrated solution, including communication, controls and power solutions.
- Designed and built to meet MIL-STD-810F and IP65.
- Choice of standard computer connections or MIL-STD connections.